Day 01) TREK FROM MCLEODGANJ TO TRIUND VIA GALU DEVI TEMPLE
It is a beautiful walk through mixed forests of the deodar, oak and rhododendron. Triund is situated on a ridge with a beautiful view of whole Kangra valley on one side and Dhauladhar mountain range on the other side. The first 2 km is a steep ascent, but there is a gradual rise after Galu Devi temple. The last 1 km is again a steep ascent through the forest. Triund is a flat meadow on top of a ridge. From here one can witness the panoramic view of Dhauladhar range on one side and Kangra valley on the other is a memorable sight. Overnight stay in tents.
Day 02) TREK FROM TRIUND TO LAKA GOT
After a short ascent from Triund traverse a ridge to reach Laka Got – a temporary shepherd camp. Laka Got is situated at the snout of a small glacier, which is full of snow and ice in early summer and the snow melts away during the monsoon. So we will also have some activities on snow.Night stay in the camp at Laka Got.
Day03) TREK FROM LAKA GOT TO INDRAHAR PASS – LAKA GOT
Start early in the morning; the weather gets bad in the afternoon. In the early summer (April to May) the trail is full of snow and ice and require proper equipment. During post-monsoon (September to November) there is no snow or ice, and there is the narrow trail going up to the pass. It takes about three to four hours to reach the pass and another three hours to come down. From the pass entire, Pir Panjal range of central Himalayas is a sight to behold. Back to Laka Got For Panjal range of central Himalayas is a sight to see. Back to Laka Got for night stay.
Day 04) TREK FROM LAKA GOT - MCLEODGANJ
Follow the same route on the way back via Triund or different. This will depend on the snow. If there is less snow, then we will follow a different path which goes from Triund going over a grassy meadow and descends to Bhagsu Nag and then to Mcleodganj and will come to our base camp at Mcleodganj.Night stay will be at the camp.
Note: Program schedule and route of the expedition are subject to change without prior notice.
Important Notes: -
• Hotel checks in & check out time as per the hotel.
• The vehicle is as per itinerary and not on disposal. Additional sightseeing or transfer which are not mentioned in the itinerary is payable to the driver directly.
• The company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
Note: Normally we expect to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t want to carry your backpack so you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to informed us in advance and have to pay Rs.300/- extra per day per bag.
To book a Trek/ adventure program please use our online booking form or, alternatively, you can call us on the given for confirmation of tour you have to wire a deposit and initial deposit.
Paying the Trek/ Adventure activity fee:
The fee can be paid by online transfer/check deposit/ demand draft. Instruction for payment will be forwarded along with your confirmation email.
When your transfer is done, please e-mail us a confirmation mail with your transfer details, so that we can follow up your reservation efficiently.
When to book:
It is wise to make your booking at least two months in advance. However, if you want a good deal on your domestic/international flight, we recommend organizing your trip at least five months in advance. (Please contact us if you require a late booking)
In the event of cancellation of trek/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
· 30 days or more before departure – No Charge
· 15-29 days before departure - 25% of total
· 7-14 days before departure - 50% of total
· Less than 7 days before departure - No Refund
In a case of rough weather, we (Adventure Phunk) have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. In the case of cancellation due to rough weather, we will provide you with an alternate trip. The dates and the cost of the trip may vary. In such cases, the following will apply:
a. Cost of alternate trip > Cost of booked trip: Customer has to pay extra difference in cost
b. Cost of alternate trip < Cost of booked trip: Customer will be paid back the extra difference in cost.
c. In case we (Adventure Phunk) are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund.
Cost: 5,500/- Per Person
5% GST EXTRA
Nature of Trip: Camping, Trekking and Adventure
Distance: 35 Km
Trip Date: Everyday, 15 March - 31 December
Altitude: 14,245 Ft
Grade: Moderate to Challenging
· Accommodation in Tents on Sharing Basis
· Sleeping Bags and Mattress
· All Meals (From Day 1 to Day 4)
· Kitchen Tents and all Kitchen Items
· Toilet Tent
· First Aid Kit
· Expenses that are Personnel in Nature.
· Expenses Arising Due to Emergency/ Evacuation/ Unforeseen Conditions Beyond Our Control.
· Porter, Mules.
· Transportation of any Kind.
· Food while Travelling.
· Anything not Mentioned Under Inclusions.
· 4.35% Government Service Tax.
· Any Expenses of Personal Nature like Phone Calls etc.
· Anything which is not Mentioned in the Inclusions.
· Extra Food apart from Mentioned Above.
· Any other Sports or Activities not Covered in the Inclusion.
· Porters to Carry Bags.
· Any other transportation not Included in the Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
· Trekking Pants
· Windproof jacket preferably with a hood
· Warm and thick Fleece
· Full-sleeve Woolen sweater
· Thermal inner wear (upper & lower)
· Woollen cap
· Woolen Gloves
· Woolen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
· Scarf/Muffler (optional)
· Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
· Lightweight Towel(1 unit)
· Toilet Paper(plenty)
· Wet-Tissue Papers(plenty)
· Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippersRaincoat / Poncho, Small light weight Towel
· Water bottle
· Sunscreen Lotion
· Cap to keep the intense sun away from your face, Sunglasses
· Walking stick / Trekking pole,Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries,
· Medicines (if requiring any particular medication)
· Personal toiletries
· Day pack/small bag which you will Carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it
· Camera with charged batteries